New to The Hague and no where to settle? Are you or a colleague stuck in a hotel? Real estate agents slow in reply or unfriendly? Are the pictures online not of the actual property which you are viewing?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, it is time to get some professional assistance! The ladies of Jenter Real Estate are here to help you find your perfect home away from home. After a cup of coffee and defining your wish list and preferences, we will be your main contact person and will find the right property for your stay. We are at your service for any real estate queries that you might have.
This service is also for rental periods of 6 months or shorter.
Curious and want more details?
Register today and we will get you started right away.
Have the above stated situations become a reality for you? Or do you have a colleague or a friend who is in this position?
We are happy to assist you with any real estate queries that you might have. Register today and we will get in touch with you to discuss the possibilities.
The team of Jenter Real Estate is ready with a tailor made approach.
Our service includes:
- A personal interview will be done (either face-to-face or on Skype), so that we know exactly what your wishes and preferences are.
- With this wish list our team will perform a home search service. We will make use of our network of other real estate agents and so pick the most suitable options based on your preferences. All properties will be presented to you beforehand with brochures.
- Once you have picked your favorites, we will book all viewings consecutively so that you will view multiple properties within one appointment. This includes pick-up and drop-off service so that you do not waste any time.
- If in the first viewing tour we have no luck, we will go out and find new properties to show you until we have found your dream home.
- Once we have found the perfect property for you, we will handle the negotiations with the other agent to your best interest. Remember, we work for you and with years of experience we will therefor keep your best interested at heart.
- We will receive the necessary documentation from you (see frequently asked questions for the list), we will check it and send it to the other party. All documentation and handling thereof will comply with the latest General Data Protection Regulation.
- As soon as we have received the rental agreement, we will check all the details thoroughly. Should adjustments have to be made in our professional opinion, we will immediately deal with the counterparty in order to receive the correct version and send it to you afterwards.
- The rental agreement is signed by you and the landlord. We ensure that this happens before the key-handover takes place.
Time for the key-handover!
- The team makes the key-handover appointment in consultation with you, the counterparty and the property manager.
- Our team will be present and prepare the report, as well as the inventory list. The Meter readings are recorded so that there can be no misunderstandings about this in the future.
- We represent your best interest. If the counterparty have not delivered the apartment in an appropriate state (the home is dirty, there are defects, points in the negotiations have not been proven), then we will immediately bring it up with the counter party and property manager so that this can be corrected as quickly as possible.
- We will inform the suppliers of utilities of your move, and even arrange your TV and internet connection.
- An appointment at the municipality will be ensured so that you can get registered on time.
- If need be, we will file the request for a parking permit with an active follow up.
Interested in the possibilities and want to know more?
Register today and we can make an appointment with you as soon as possible.Register